Cirque du Soleil Botswana is an economic disaster

The Swedish flag in drag.
The roof is the limit. The people is Botswana are the first to be disappointed by a Cirque du Soleil show. At first you might think it`s because the show isn`t that far from how they live. That jumping around like acrobatic monkeys might not be so impressive to acrobatic monkeys. But no.

-Cirque du Soleil is French for circus under the sun. We got all the sun in the world and these arrogant French put up a roof, says Rachida.

-Do you think I went here to sit in a tent? I`ve lived my whole life in a tent. I was born in a tent, I went to school in a tent, I took my driving licence in a tent, I got married in a tent, I went on honeymoon in a tent, I work in a tent, I got on vacations in a tent. I`ve seen enough tents!

Photo Dan Queiroz