The Space Needle was built to puncture the sky

Tourist trap. -It wasn`t sharp enough. It`s like the Hubble telescope. We #&@ up. We have given up reviving it. We tried everything says Secret Agent Steel Hammer. -Christmas lights, voodoo... now that we realize it was pretty dumb to begin with we decided to drop it and for once tell you the truth. Yes, it was a secret NASA/CIA you name it operation to puncture the sky in case of a nuclear attack from Soviet Union. It`s the Star Wars program Ronald Reagan talked about. They built it right infront of your nose and it @#%*% works! Thank God we never used it. Mother.... can you imagine?! Jesus Christ All Mighty! I`ve wet my pants every single day for 30 years. My bed is a pool. God, I`m looking forward to use the toilet again. After all those years... toilet... mmm... mm...  toilet... I love the sound of piss in the morning.

Photo papalars