New Survey most used thought in English Language We`ll do it later

The Peoples Think Tank. The following thought was... here it comes, please mind the gap:
2. You got nice titts/chest.
3. Look at that bulge/ass.
4. I want to %&@ her/him, her & her, him/her/her.
5. I got a headache.
6. I got a headache every time you want me.
7. I love you, but I also love your money. No money, no love.
8. Damn, we`re out of ketchup, the store is still open.... #&%*!
9. I hate you. I want to kill you. I wish you where dead. Let`s make love.
10. He`s a dog. He doesn`t understand anything. Still, I trust him more than you, honey.
11. Can you please wash your own clothes now?
12. I love you, but not like that.
13. I don`t give a shit.
14. Not my problem. Lets go.
15. Your so &$#@#* #$&?@*$&@#*!!!!!!

Photo Ed Yourdon