White Life Matter More


-Yeah, I know... black life matter, but white life matter more and my life matter the most. Get used to it. I'm the President, bitch! says President Trump at his tour around the world.

-It's all about me. You are all my slaves. But relax... I will give you a great life because I am the greatest leader of all time. I just got another award in the Middle East.

-You are so lucky. If Hillary had won, which she didn't, cause she's a looser, it's a fact, she's a looser, she lost... actually she never had a chance. Where was I? Lucky.. yes, you are so lucky to be born when I'm running the show.

-Most people don't, cause their already dead. Billions of people never get to experience me because they where either born to early or too late. You have no idea how lucky you are. My children...

-Enjoy this special time in human history. I am the greatest leader god ever put on this earth. Sooooo much better than Obama. SO MUCH BETTER THAN OBAMA, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! I tell you.

Photo Gage Skidmore