Incarnation of evil

Puppetmaster. Now that Breivik`s horrorshow is over, Norwegians ask themselves what the hell are they going to do with this motherfucker? Bury him in the centre of the world?

The forensic psychiatrist disagree wether to try rehabilitate evil or lock it up for good? -We don`t have much practice with Satan. Usually deranged humans lie on our couch, not the angels of death. There is a always the possibility he actually is an alien. I mean, hypothetically...

-I think we need to invent new language to understand his actions. It`s simply out off our reach. Maybe NASA should examine him or some top secret agency??? What do I know? He could always be used for testing biological weapons. There`s just something to this guy which makes me say and think things I`ve been against my whole life.

Photo ssoosay