Christian Bale caught stealing stuff on the set of the new Batman movie

The Dark Burglar. Warner Brother is shocked to hear Christian Bale is making his Batman movie. -We know nothing of this. There has been huge discussion about the script. A few fights and a blood spill, but thats nothing out of the ordinary when you hire film stars.

Christian Bale has a hole other take on the situation. -I`m gonna show those motherfcukers. They don`t know who their dealing with. I`m Christian Bale. I play Batman. They didn`t hire Batman to play me. They hired ME TO PLAY BATMAN!!! UUUAAEH!!!!

-AAAAAAA!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! UUUAAAAAGGHH! UARGH! AAAAAAAAA!! AAAAA !!! AAAAAAA!!!!! AAAAAAA!!!! AAAAARGH!!!!!!  RRRR!

-I`m shooting it on VHS to get that gritty look. And I`ve hired my nephew to do all the filming, editing, sfx blah blah blah. He understands me, he gets my greatness and he does what I tell him to otherwise I beat him up.

I should have starred in every box office hit in the last 20 years. And the onces before that. And the once before that again they shold have waited to make until I arrived caue it would be so much greater with ME IN IT!!! UUUUEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!



Photo Hot Rod Homepage/Thorsten Becker