No Longer Endangered Thanks to Big Love Dating App

High Five!

-Zookeepers are lost for words, but I'm not, says dog owner and tech guru/cell phone owner Kapicha Moel in California.Who knew elephants could hook up online? They only needed bigger touch screens. And better warranty.

-I got the idea when I was watching Animal Planet at a friends house. Or, he was more like a friend of a friend who wasn't really a friend, I just needed to score som opioids and couldn't pay and this idea to make a trunk full of cash came as I saw Animal Planet go to commercial and show cell phone ads.

-Then there's a two month gap I can't make an account for, so in theory I could have robbed a bank, cause there's cash all over the place, but I choose to think I scored jackpot with my brilliant idea. I got a friend who runs a conspiracy site and she helped me get the word out there so I don't have to explain myself. 

Photo Oliver D