Poverty In The Rear Mirror Appear Closer Than It Is

Thank God for that!

"I'm okay with it as long as I can plow throught it like mud, but I'm not stepping into it, I'd rather be charged with roadkill", says Oliver. 

You would think a man who share his first name with the worlds most famous orphan, Oliver Twist, had a bigger heart: "Nope, I'm not having any of that shit".

"They can go to hell. As a matter of fact, they don't have to, they can starve to death right here, in these very neighbourhoods. Many do. It's much better than getting stuck in a car tyre". 

"I don't carry a spare tyre anymore. It makes no sense, I replaced it with a semi-automatic rifle a long time ago. Besides, I need the space. How many bodies can you fit in a trunk? Never enough, certainly not on these streets. It's like death row".


Photo tokapic