Aliens love St. Patrick`s Day

Green card. -It`s the one time a year where we don`t feel like aliens, says Albert Green who came to earth in 1983. -I`ve been an illegal immigrant my whole life, jumping from planet to planet before I finally settled on earth. I figured out it can`t get any worse than this.

-I can`t speak for everyone, but I think aliens has an unfair reputation among humans. There is a certain stigma. I can feel it and thats why I don`t tell anyone I`m from planet Xorogon cause I sense it will not go well down with my co-workers.

-There are moment where I want to say the truth, like St. Patric`s Day when we are all dressed in green and doing stuff that is so alien to me. But whenever I do they always say, "You are so funny" or "You had too many pints of Guinness, lets take you home".

-A fellow alien of mine told his friends when he was sober and he was taken away the by white coats. It`s the golden rule among space immigrants, never when sober.

Illustration ClipartPal