Hongkonger Shat Himself When Reading The Chinese Security Laws

Drowning. Luckily he was sitting on the toilet when he got sick to his stomac from reading the latest news on his cell phone, who by the way, also found its way down the toilet as quickly as possibly.

-It's made in China, God knows how many tracking devices they got in it. I'm practically dead. You know, being in the riots and all.

All things considered, he makes sure China get a peace of him before he leaves town when he flushes down. Knowing the flush content will "head" towards the "homeland" after a good 50 stories fall down the sewer pipes from his apartment.

-With the current tide, the shit will be in China before dawn. By then I've farted myself halfway to space. Depending on how much gas I got left, I'll try to land somewhere in Canada.


Photo Peggy and Marco Lachmann-Anke