Mugabe Steps Down After Consulting With Aliens

The much hated tyrann of Zimbabwe finally came to his senses after 37 years of madness. - After speaking to the green little men who visited from outer space, I now realise that it wasn't my people who f#*& up, it was me, says Mugabe.

-However, since they knew, I blame my people for not making this clear to me. I don't understand why they didn't. Did they think this was some kind of game?

-So whatever misery this has brought upon my people, I don't blame me. They brought this on themselves. How could I have done anything when I didn't know?

-Not only do they not tell me when I can do something about it, for some reason unknown to man, they decide to tell me when it's too late. Just another evidence of how dumb my people are.

Photo file photo