Broke into villa to put up billboards

The advertising woman. -We where devastated! When I saw the window was broken I immediately thought somebody had robbed us, but nothing was missing.

-The burglar had put up billboards over our family pictures. Its something new they call personal advertising. They hunt you down and advertise in the most personal spaces. As in You`ve been avertised! 

The cat advertiser, a former burglar, says she has no moral implications with taking on guriella advertising. -No, I fine with it. I get the same adrenaline rush from this as I got from the old hit n run. Since I do this for a corportate cause there is no backend. At the end of the day Im free to do another robbery as long as I dont steal anything.

-The family on the other hand doesnt feel the same way. -I don like the idea of someone sneaking into our home while we are sleeping and ad bombe our house. -Bullshit, says Cat Advertising, the Company responsible. -Its no different than other media ads. They all break into your conciousness one way or another. Theres no illusion of context here. We only do it honestly.

Photo ARTS