Ozone Layer Repair Itself, Activists Must Repay Fundraising

A much feared hole in the ozone layer above Antarctica is repairing itself without human help according to a report by New Scientists.

The scientists suggest that the 1987 ban of harmfull gasses is finally working, but Dr T, a DJ in Toulouse, France woun't have it. -I want my fucking money back.

-I gave a lot of money to the green movement in the 90s. And for no good, all my pocket money might aswell gone up in smoke. Thank goodness I inhaled, but I still want my money back!

-Making us believe we all had to do something when in truth we didn't?! What kind a society is that? Scaring young people for no reason, then leading us into the life choices that hurts the earth and on top of that blaming us for it??!!

-I want my money back.


Image Jeyaratnam Caniceus